I am trying to get photos of my extended family all scrapbooked and put into the correct albums. It has been fun working on these. On the first layout I used my Silhouette to cut out that fun swirly circle embellishment and the tab behind the photo. I stamped on the tab with my mini4circles Stamps of Life set. This stamp set has so many words and sayings so it is very versatile. I used a scrap of GCD Studios paper. I love the designs and colors this company uses. The other stamps are from a Cloud 9 set.
On the second layout I used my Silhouette to cut out that fun star shape and also the brown journaling spot where I will add the journaling at a later date. I usually will either print it out on the computer or use my Silhouette with sketch pens. I used a Martha Stewart corner punch on the Cloud 9 patterned paper to make a small embellishment for the lower right hand corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment