Saturday, September 7, 2013

Hello Eris Blog Hop

Welcome to a blog hop in honor of announcing the new Design Team members for Little Blue Button Stamps from September until February 2014.  Olga the owner of Little Blue Button Stamps has also designed a new line called "Eris".  You will find the images to be adorable and fun to color. 

There will be 3 prizes given away in this blog hop and they will include: 

First prize – three rubber stamps from Little Blue Button Stamps
 
It’s sentimental rubber stamp 
 
 
Happy birthday Jessica Little Blue Button Happy Birthday Jessica Rubber Stamp
 
 
Miss Lilly on a bike Little Blue Button Miss Lilly On A Bike Rubber Stamp
 
Second prize – one of the new released September rubber stamps Rag Doll Sweetheart with bag (it will be released soon on C.C.Designs) plus $10 gift voucher for purchase in LBBS store

 
Third prize – one digital stamp of your choice + 40% off coupon for one order in LBBS store!
 
To be eligible to win the prizes you MUST leave a comment on each blog post and on the video for the YT channel.  If you do not have a YT channel and can't leave a comment than you MUST leave a comment on the Little Blue Buttons blog for the blog hop post.
 
Here is the DT hop line up:

Here is the card that I created using the first "Eris" digi stamp.  I used a white 5 X 7 card base and then I cut a 6 X 6 piece of DCWV corrugated cardstock to fit on the card with a small margin around it.  I used a small strip of paper along the button from Fancy Pants Country Boutique paper line.  I then added a beautiful strip of Venice lace and another cotton lace on top of that with a strip of polka dot ribbon.  I then took a rectangle of the same Fancy Pants Country Boutique paper line along with another strip from the patterned paper which I trimmed using my Fiskar Upper Crest border punch.  I adhered those two pieces together and placed then on top of the corrugated paper.

I then cut out the images with an oval My Favorite Thing die and colored her in with my Copic markers.  I will list the colors below the image of the card.  I inked the oval with my Memento black ink and added a princess crown that I received from a friend.  I added some beautiful flowers that I purchased from craftycity.com around the bottom left hand side of the oval.  I cut out a banner shape from some more of the Fancy Pants Country Boutique patterned paper and stamped out a sentiment from a My Minds Eye stamp set that says "So happy".  I added an embellishment from TPC Studio to the one side of the banner.

Copic colors:
Hair: C7,  c919 Flex Promarker, XB Flex Promarker
dress: C0, C1, C2 stone grey Bic Marker
Skin:  Satin, Blush, and Dusty pink Promarkers
Dragon: C3, C5 and stone Grey Bic Marker

Thanks for looking and have fun hopping along and don't forget to leave comments on each blog to win some GREAT prizes. 

You should be off to Shana's blog.

35 comments:

  1. Love your colors and the image is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Dawn! Super cute with the crown charm! xxx Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooops....Sorry I called you Dawn :( oops! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious! Love how you made the crown 3D! Such a nice neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marla, I love your card, it features Eris as the princess that she is, your creation is so elegant and graceful, I love it. I have signed up as a follower to your lovely blog too.

    Hugs Jan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marla! Love how you added a dimensional crown on her actual one! Looks really cute! Hugs Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marla! Such a gorgeous card! love the colors you used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marla, you did a beautiful job on this card!! It's lovely, absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Marla love this card. A favorite! Very lovely. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job. Layout is super. That lil crown is a great touch.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is so pretty. Eris is so pretty (and I think I could swap out a puppy for that dragon if need be--Hmm). TFS! Hugs, Kristina (CraftyPaws) Song

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute card!!! Love all the layers and texture!!! The lace is beautiful!!! This is my favorite Eris image!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card!!! Her little crown is adorable!!! :)
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you layered everything! I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Marla. The little crown is such a great touch,

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the tones on here, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very elegant love your card and the added crown to image hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card Marla. Love the charm crown and all the layers and fun embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, I love the flowers, I hope I win the girl on the bike!!! These stamps are adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi my Love, awesome card. tfs Love ya' Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Eris and her little friend are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  21. Erin and her little friend are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card, tfs
    Evelyn
    Evl14512 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE the colors and embellishments you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOVING the colors and embellishments you selected!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the color scheme you chose way too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  26. It's adorable~ nice flowers and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I think this might be my favorite so far. I love what you did with the crown.

    ReplyDelete