I'm super grateful for the the wonderful & generous Super Sponsors:
17 Turtles: $15 Store Gift Card
A Muse Studio/Chris Franco: Cup of Good Cheer stamp set
Add a Little Dazzle: $25 Store Gift Card
Butterfly Reflections Ink: Prima Coffee Break
Color Cast Designs: Coffee Lovers kit
Create a Smile: Monster Party stamp set
Hero Arts: A Little & Today's Special stamps/Cup 'O Joe Shadow ink
Kraftin' Kimmie: $25 Store Gift Card
Kreative Kymona: Fancy Mug Giveaway
Latina Crafter: Cafe Wood Veneers + $25 Store Gift Card
Neat & Tangled: Warm Wishes stamp set
Newton's Nook: $15 Store Gift Card
Paper Smooches: $25 Store Gift Card
Pickled Potpourri: $7 Store Gift Card
Poppystamps: Tea Cup Stack Die
Reverse Confetti: $15 Store Gift Card
Stamp Academy: 2 classes
Stampin' Up/Veronica Zalis: $20 Store Gift Card
STAMPlorations: $10 Store Gift Card
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store: Coffee Cup Prize Pack
SugarPea Designs: $20 Store Gift Card
Sweet 'n Sassy: Pick Me Up Clear stamp & die set
The Alley Way Stamps: Tea Par-tea stamp set
Two Paper Divas: Your Warm My Heart stamp set
Your Next Stamp: $20
Verve Stamps: $25
Whole Wild World: Coffee before Talkee mug
●●Sponsorship prizes are eligible via random draw from linked hop participants only●●
As I personally hop through all the linked projects, I will be pinning projects to a special
●The linky will remain open through Friday, December 12th. This will give everyone plenty of time to link up and perhaps even link up multiple times!
●The actual hop will end Sunday, Dec 14th, this is for blog candy commenting on participating blogs.
●People with blog candy should encourage commenters to include contact info (specifically for those no-reply bloggers). Please contact your winner directly on/by Saturday, December 20th.
●I will post a doc on the FB events page that you can add your name/blog name and winners name. I will edit this post on my blog to add the winners names on or around Sunday, December 21st.
●Sponsorship prizes are eligible via random draw from linked hop participants only.
●I will be pinning everyone's hop projects to THIS Pinterest board especially for this hop.
●The actual hop will end Sunday, Dec 14th, this is for blog candy commenting on participating blogs.
●People with blog candy should encourage commenters to include contact info (specifically for those no-reply bloggers). Please contact your winner directly on/by Saturday, December 20th.
●I will post a doc on the FB events page that you can add your name/blog name and winners name. I will edit this post on my blog to add the winners names on or around Sunday, December 21st.
●Sponsorship prizes are eligible via random draw from linked hop participants only.
●I will be pinning everyone's hop projects to THIS Pinterest board especially for this hop.
★★TURN OFF WORD VERIFICATION for the hop★★
Feel free to design a coffee card or perhaps your favorite hot holiday beverage♡
Blog Candy: I thought it would be fun to offer up some blog candy. Whether you want to put together a traditional blog candy or what about your favorite hot holiday beverage recipe? This is definitely NOT a requirement but something to add some additional fun to the hop.
I LOVE coffee and so I couldn't resist entering this super fun challenge. I have a TON of coffee themed stamps and dies and actually discovered some new ones that I didn't have. I created a 5 X 7 card using a white card base and some red patterned papers from my stash. I chose the Lawn Fawn Love You a Latte stamp set to stamp out some cups and die cut with the matching dies. I then colored the to go coffee cup with my R24 Copic marker and the coffee inside the other two cups with my E33 and E35 Copic markers. I then cut a frame out using the My Creative Time stitched rectangle dies. I put a piece of cardstock inside the frame and stamped out the sentiment from the My Favorite Things Perk Up stamp set. I then pop dotted the coffee cup and mugs up at the bottom. I also added a wood veneer doughnut from the Prima Coffee Break collection. Thanks for looking and please go over to Amy's blog to enter this fun challenge.




























how cute is this card, love all the colors & details
ReplyDeletesuper cute card, I like it A LATTE!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect thank you note! So glad you hopped along! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card, Marla! I am your newest follower. :)
ReplyDeleteMarla! I love the colours you used! Sweet card.
ReplyDeleteFun! Love your background too
ReplyDeleteWHAT? They make wood veneer donuts?? I have got to get some of those! Your card is just adorable with your Mr. and Mrs. Cups!! It's a pleasure to meet you today and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you pop back over to my place and join me, too, if you like! Enjoy the hop!! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell
ReplyDeleteSuch cute images and love the veneer. Your card is great!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous color scheme! I am loving that bright orange and purple together.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card! I love the different little coffee cups! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! ........I have some blog candy on my blog !!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card, TFS.
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun...I love the warm colors! It make me chuckle when you discovered new stamps that you didn't know that you had!
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up to the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡
Festive and fun! TFS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card :) love those sweet little images
ReplyDeleteLovely cups and the donut looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteCute card! Love the donut with it and mr mustache!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for visiting my blog, Marla and congratulation on your new teacup die! It is so much fun to play with, and you can use a whole stack as well as one cup at the bottom. Very versatile!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card - love the vibrant colours and the cute little donut!
ReplyDeletecute card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the vibrant colors you used and the fun images!!! Thanks a latte for your kind words on my project!! Happy holidays!!
ReplyDelete<3 J
jwoolbright at gmail dot com
GIVEAWAY at www.HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Really cute!
ReplyDeletehow cute!
ReplyDeleteSo super cute.
ReplyDeleteSo cute, love the added donut to go with the coffee!
ReplyDeleteCuuuute.
ReplyDeleteGood golly that mustache is a great touch!
ReplyDeleteHappy Holidays, Debbie!
very cute card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty card! Love the donut and the rich pretty papers you used!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card, Marla, love all three cups and the colors! Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteWhat's coffee without a donut?! Cute faces on the cups too!
ReplyDeleteSo fun!
ReplyDeleteCute! That veneer donut takes 'the cake'!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your CUTE card.
ReplyDeleteCrafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}
Love your background paper. TFS
ReplyDeleteCute and sweet card!!
ReplyDeleteToo darn cute!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card Marla - love the moustache! Thank you for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteLove you to stop by my blog for a chance at my blog candy if you haven't already http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/
I LOVE your card!! that coffee with the mustache is adorable!! ha ha!! totally makes me laugh!!
ReplyDelete