Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Filekutz challenge


I know that I have been missing for awhile but life has been busy. I found some time yesterday to create 4 cards and a couple of scrapbook layouts. I love using my Silhouette when creating and this wonderful site has some great challenges and files for cutting. Here are a couple layouts I created where I used the fancy tags.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marla, i love how you used the file so differently on each page...I never even thought to use it like on the white and blue page...hmmm...now my mind is working again. Thanks so much for taking the challenge. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pages are fabulous! I'm glad you found some time to join the challenge.

    Kelly
    http://kellyscraftylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great layouts Marla and I especially love the contrast between the white flourish tag frame and the dark paper behind it.

    ReplyDelete