Monday, May 2, 2011

Lilly Pad Card Chain Challenge


I decided that I would like to participate in this card chain challenge that I found here. It sounded like a lot of fun and I do love to receive homemade cards. I decided for this card that I would use a sketch that I had saved. The patterned paper that I used was from GCD Studios and the cardstock was from my scrap paper stash. I used Eygptian gold embossing powder and a Stamps of life special edition stamp set that was given to members with their monthly stamp set to stamp on the green cardstock. I chose to go with the friendship theme and used a Hero Arts stamp set for the sentiment. I also used the color pallette that was given. Thank you for looking and I hope the recipient of my card enjoys receiving it.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty card - I am sure the recipient will be thrilled to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I love the patterned paper and the embossed stamps:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Marla - lovely card! And I'm so glad you decided to come out and play with us!!!

    I knew I would leave something out of the CCC directions, but I didn't realize it would be such a biggie. Can you please send me an email at

    lilypad[at]inlinkz[dot]com

    that contains the following information: your full name, your snail mail address IN THE FORMAT APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR COUNTRY, your blog address and/or your photo gallery address. Please type CCC CONTACT INFO in the subject line.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete