Thursday, October 27, 2011

A card creation for Challenges


I have just recently discovered a new stamping company that offers very reasonable price kits and they have lots of different options. You can find the info here. I have subscribed to the kit that includes a 6 X 6 paper pad and one stamp set each month. They have a color combo challenge going on now that I decided to participate in, to find out details click here. I am also part of a digital progressive challenge in which I receive digital images to create with so I decided to use one of them on this card. You can find the information about that challenge here. I also enjoy playing along with challenges on the Simon Says Challenge blog located here. I used the Echo Park Time and Seasons paper pad for this card that came with the October SP & Company kit. I used my Spellbinder dies to cut out the label shape and the blue patterned paper was cut using the Fiskars Upper Crest border punch. I hope you enjoyed this card. The sentiment was stamped with the "Just a note" stamp set from my October monthly kit from SP & Company.

8 comments:

  1. You did a great job with this cute card. Thank you for playing along at SPCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me want to bake! Good job and thanks for playing along at SPCC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for playing at SPCC!

    Leanne SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful design and I adore the shaped edges. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week.

    Lori - SP Color Diva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the card! Thanks for joining us at SPCC this week -- I hope to see more cards from you soon!

    Patchi
    SPCC Diva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card!! Those cookies look so yummy!!
    Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete