I have been having fun receiving digital images to use in my papercrafting by participating in a progressive challenge here. I just loved this doily looking image. I have loved using the Lost & Found two 6 X 6 paper pad collections. The one that I chose to use this time was the "Sunshine" collection. The patterns and images are so vintage and wonderful. I didnt want to distract from the paper or the doily too much so I didnt add any other embellishments. I torn the edge on one of the papers and distressed it using Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink. I also used this same distress ink on the edge of the smaller strip also. I colored the doily image with my copics and I made them different sizes so I could layer them together.
Monday, October 10, 2011
CDC Progressive Challenge
I have been having fun receiving digital images to use in my papercrafting by participating in a progressive challenge here. I just loved this doily looking image. I have loved using the Lost & Found two 6 X 6 paper pad collections. The one that I chose to use this time was the "Sunshine" collection. The patterns and images are so vintage and wonderful. I didnt want to distract from the paper or the doily too much so I didnt add any other embellishments. I torn the edge on one of the papers and distressed it using Tim Holtz tea dye distress ink. I also used this same distress ink on the edge of the smaller strip also. I colored the doily image with my copics and I made them different sizes so I could layer them together.
Labels:
digital images
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful card you've made for the challenge! =)
ReplyDeleteHugs, Elenor
Great card.
ReplyDeleteCandy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come on over and enter my new giveaway!
Wonderful use of the image and the tearing of the paper looks perfect. Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
ReplyDeleteShelby
Great use of the image! Love the torn paper!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC PC DT