I was lucky enough to get some stamps from the latest Lawn Fawn release. I was a lucky blog hop winner and won a gift certificate to their store. I love their stamps. I decided to participate in this challenge so I could use one of my new stamp sets the Winter Fox. I used some text background paper and then I made my own background using a coffee background stamp that I have and the emboss resist technique using Aged Mahogany distress ink. I used my Label spellbinders for a background for the cute little fox that I embossed in silver and colored in with my copics. I used some paper that matched the background to paper piece the coffee cup. I used a fancy label Spellbinder die to hold the sentiment from this adorable Winter Fox set. This was a very fun card to make. I used some black lace from my stash along with Recollections pearls.
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Lawnscaping Challenge
I was lucky enough to get some stamps from the latest Lawn Fawn release. I was a lucky blog hop winner and won a gift certificate to their store. I love their stamps. I decided to participate in this challenge so I could use one of my new stamp sets the Winter Fox. I used some text background paper and then I made my own background using a coffee background stamp that I have and the emboss resist technique using Aged Mahogany distress ink. I used my Label spellbinders for a background for the cute little fox that I embossed in silver and colored in with my copics. I used some paper that matched the background to paper piece the coffee cup. I used a fancy label Spellbinder die to hold the sentiment from this adorable Winter Fox set. This was a very fun card to make. I used some black lace from my stash along with Recollections pearls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute. Love that text background. I've got a thing for coffee so that is just perfect for me! Great card! Thanks so much for joining us
ReplyDeletei just love your text bkgd, marla! such a cute card!
ReplyDeleteCute! That fox is just darling, and I love how you carried the coffee theme through the card. The ribbon looks so pretty threaded through the tag, too!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love the background you've created and that colour is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteReally cute card. Love the die cut that the sentiment is on. Great job. Thanks for following my blog and good luck, the giveaway is tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteCandy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
wonderful design and colors. lovely card!
ReplyDelete