I found a fun challenge here that I thought I would give a try. It was to create a multi-fold card. I watched a really helpful video from Creations with Christina on youtube where she showed how to do a diamond fold card. I have seen these but always thought they would be too hard to do. She gave step by step very easy instructions and I was able to get it done in no time. I used the new My Mind's Eye Lost and Found "Breeze" paper stack. I used the Sept. Stamps of Life set to stamp the owls using my Tim Holtz distress inks in Walnut Stain and Rusty Hinge. I used my McGill vintage tag punch to punch out some cardstock and stamp the sentiment from the set in Broken China ink. The flowers are ones that I bought in a set from Yoliebean on Youtube. Thanks for looking.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Simon Says Stamp Challenge
I found a fun challenge here that I thought I would give a try. It was to create a multi-fold card. I watched a really helpful video from Creations with Christina on youtube where she showed how to do a diamond fold card. I have seen these but always thought they would be too hard to do. She gave step by step very easy instructions and I was able to get it done in no time. I used the new My Mind's Eye Lost and Found "Breeze" paper stack. I used the Sept. Stamps of Life set to stamp the owls using my Tim Holtz distress inks in Walnut Stain and Rusty Hinge. I used my McGill vintage tag punch to punch out some cardstock and stamp the sentiment from the set in Broken China ink. The flowers are ones that I bought in a set from Yoliebean on Youtube. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment