I found a very fun card challenge here. It was a very fun one and a technique that I seem to forget about a lot. I have also signed up for Jennifer McQuire's Inspiration Showcase online class and the first day was about different resist techniques. They make beautiful backgrounds for cards. I used the newest My Mind's Eye Lost and Found "Breeze" paper collection for the background. I stamped my Hero Arts CL285 flourish background stamp with Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then went over the whole background with my Broken China distress ink. I love how it made the flourishs pop off the page. I fussy cut out part of the corner of the patterned paper and adhered in the corner. I stamped my newest Stamps of life stamp set and put on the left hand side of the card. The sentiment is from the stamps of life set also and it was stamped in the Broken China ink.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Lily pad card challenge
I found a very fun card challenge here. It was a very fun one and a technique that I seem to forget about a lot. I have also signed up for Jennifer McQuire's Inspiration Showcase online class and the first day was about different resist techniques. They make beautiful backgrounds for cards. I used the newest My Mind's Eye Lost and Found "Breeze" paper collection for the background. I stamped my Hero Arts CL285 flourish background stamp with Versamark ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I then went over the whole background with my Broken China distress ink. I love how it made the flourishs pop off the page. I fussy cut out part of the corner of the patterned paper and adhered in the corner. I stamped my newest Stamps of life stamp set and put on the left hand side of the card. The sentiment is from the stamps of life set also and it was stamped in the Broken China ink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Adorable!!! I love this!!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Jen