Monday, August 13, 2012

SP&Company Monthly Challenge

I am a club member of the SP&Company monthly kit club and when they do their monthly stamp releases they also have a challenge. You can find information about this great company and there stamps here. This month the challenge is "use the color Yellow." This was really quite a challenge for me since this is one color that I don't really like or use much of but I was able to find some papers and embellishments in my stash that were yellow. I used one of my new doily dies and the Swirly Doos SP & Company stamp set to create the sentiment for this card. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Marla! I love that doily you cut! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Marla!! It rocks! Thank you so much for taking the time to enter our call.
    Hugs,
    Sami

    ReplyDelete