Friday, August 3, 2012

DigiDarla Weekly Challenge

I created this card for the challenge this week at "Anything with Wings". I decided to use this image with a butterfly and added a Martha Stewart butterfly punch. I cuttlebugged the background and added some ribbon from my stash. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. What a cute card! You colored your digi perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I love that image is so carefree... Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally a cuuuutie! I really love the embossed background!!!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful card, love the colouring job! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marla! How adorable is this! She's such a cutie and love your card this week! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love this image. I love how you added an additional butterfly up top and larger!! Great!!!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

    ReplyDelete