Friday, July 27, 2012
Digi Darla Weekly Challenge
This week the challenge at DigiDarla is "Anything with Wheels". I didn't have any images from DigiDarla that had wheels so I looked through their website and found this adorable old truck that I knew would come in handy to make masculine cards with so I purchased it. If you have never checked out DigiDarla for digital images you really should give them a try. They are very wonderful images that are so fun to color in. I used a piece of washi tape along the bottom of my card and a piece of patterned paper from Basic Grey along with my colored image from Digi Darla.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a really fabulous card, love the colouring job on your truck! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.
ReplyDeleteHello Marla. Fab card, love the colour of the truck, really striking. I love the papers to, which match perfectly.
ReplyDeleteHappy crafting.
Love Sandra xx
Wow! Love the coloring!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super card!!! I too like this image very much!! You did awesome with it...Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Darla's Challenge Blog!
ReplyDelete