The challenge for the month of July
here is "good things come in small package" so I decided to alter this cute little composition book that I received in a RAK this week. I wanted to use my new Vintage Marketplace paper by Bazzil and my newest Sizzix die which is a fringed flower. I added a butterfly bling that I also received in a RAK this week and a piece of vintage lace along with some washi tape. Thanks for looking and for hosting a very fun challenge.
I LOVE altering composition books, Marla, and you've done a great job with yours! The lace trim is such a nice touch and works so well with the vintage paper! Thanks for entering Scrap-It-Girl's July challenge. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Love the pp you used the and added lace! Thanks for playing along with Scrap It Girl!
ReplyDeleteThank you for entering the Scrap It Girl "Good Things come in Small Packages" Design Challenge. Your entry is awesome, it makes me want to craft a composition book stat! :) For more crafty inspiration follow my FB Page: www.facebook.com/mothershipscrapbookgal
ReplyDeletexoxo, Rina Gonzales, Scrap It Girl Design Team Member
This is so cute! Love the paper, thanks for entering Scrap It Girl, good luck!
ReplyDelete