Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Digi Darla challenge

The challenge at DigiDarla this week is "2 X 2". You are supposed to have two of something on your card. I chose this adorable girl image and colored her in with my Copics. I used 2 clouds and there are 2 butterflies on this card. I used the Echo Park "Happy Together" patterend paper, some washi tape from a Youtube friend. Thanks for another great challenge!!

10 comments:

  1. Oooo! One of my fav digi darla images! I really love how you used the washi tape! Thanks for joining us at digi darla's challenge! Oh and congrats on wining a digi darla stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow That is so adorable! the clouds are so cute, love the butterfly and diecuts and the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge!!! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful card! Love the butterflies! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet card. I really love how you have done your clouds!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!! Love the clouds...Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this so cute and love the little clouds!! Thanks for joining us and congrats on being featured today at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marla.. this is very cute. I love this image!! You colored her wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's and staying so dedicated. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea to use your embellishements to be the 2 by 2 It really fits our two by two challenge over at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marla, what a really beautiful card, love the clouds that you used for the 2 by 2. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  10. I recently purchased a cloud punch and I love it. Good luck and thanks for joining us at DDC. Please join us again next week. xx Rachelle DDC DT

    ReplyDelete