Thursday, July 5, 2012

Digi Darla weekly challenge

I am glad to be participating again in the Digi Darla challenges. I was the guest designer last month and had so much fun using their images. I LOVE them and how cute and easy to color they are. If you haven't checked them out yet and LOVE digital images you really need to, they can be found here. They have great prices on their images. They also have a blog and hold weekly challenges which is located here. The challenge this week is using a sketch created by Karen Wilson. I really do love using sketches and this one was fun to work with. I used a strip of DCWV plaid paper and the circle was cut using my Fiskars circle cutter and Echo Park "So Happy Together" patterned paper. I inked the edges of the circle with some Versamagic dye ink to give it some pop. The image is a fun cupcake that DigiDarla sells and I colored the image with my Copics and added some Stickles for the frosting. The metal/pearl embellishments are from Studio 112 and the flowers were from my stash. Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. What a fab card!! Great colors and great job with the sketch!
    thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marla! Love this and so nice to see you joining the fun! Great take on my sketch and love how you colored up the cupcake. Thanks for joining our hop this week at Digi Darla's and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!That is so cute Love the colors!! Great job with Sketch
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Really great take on the sketch!

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks good enough to eat! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a really awesome card, love the colouring job. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutley love this. Divine cupcake indeed. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week.

    ReplyDelete