I decided to use this fun penquin image because it looked so nice and summery. I created a birthday card using my latest SP&Company stamp set called "Swirly Doos" for the sentiment. I colored this adorable image with my Copics and Spectrum Noir markers. Thanks for looking.
I really like how you have colored this sweet image!!! Nice clouds in the background.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky
So cute! Love this sweet image, Awesome coloring.. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge this week! Hope to see you at our Next Challenge
ReplyDeleteLisa O-DDDT
What a cutie!! love that lil penguin!! your die cut is great for the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Darla's Challenge....
ReplyDeleteFabulous coloring on your very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.
ReplyDeleteNow that's what I call relaxing. Thanks for joing us at Digi Darla's Challenge this week. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. xx Rachelle DDC DT
ReplyDeleteAwww, what a fun card and so relaxing!! That'll be me this week on holidays!! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDelete