Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Progressive Digital Challenge
I love using digital images on my cards and this site offers wonderful images from talented ladies. I have seen several people use these fun corrugated cardboard card bases from Recollections so I purchased some for myself. They are a 5 X 5 size. I used Bazzil Vintage Marketplace patterned paper for my design. The pink lined paper is 3 X 4 7/8 and teal geometric design is 2 X 4 7/8. I cut a 1 inch strip of the rose paper to add along the left hand side. I colored the fun teapot and teacup images with my Copic and Flex Letraset markers. I love the cute sentiments that were given to use with these images. I stamped out my latest SP&Company label stamp from the "Handmade Holiday Gift tags" set around the printed sentiment and cut it out. I added 3 heart rhinestones in the bottom right hand corner. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
digital images,
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment