Monday, November 19, 2012
Saturated Canary Challenge
I was introduced to Saturated Canary stamps recently by a Youtube friend and I love using digital stamps so was happy to see they had some digital images. I got a few of the wonderful freebies they had and then I just had to purchase some more of those adorable girls. The challenge this week was "Fairytales" it wasn't difficult to use a Saturated Canary image for this theme since so many of them look like fairytale princesses. I loved this image that I chose. I colored the Saturated Canary image up with my Copic and Flex Letraset markers and then I added some diamond lace stickles to give her dress some added sparkle. I added an adorable art tile piece that I received in a RAK from a Youtube giveaway. The patterned paper that I used was from Echo Park Everyday Eclectric. I used the label from the latest SP&Company monthly stamp set called "Handmade Holiday Gift Tags" and the sentiment that I stamped on the label was from the Bold Birthday Sentiments from SP&Company. I added a Prima flower that I got in a kit that I ordered on Etsy. I also added a piece of lace on the bottom that I purchased from Lavish Laces on Etsy. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
digital images,
Echo Park,
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so cute thanks for playing at Saturated canary this time hugs Rebekah xx
ReplyDeleteso pretty.. :0)..thanks for sharing with us at SCC Hugs Debs x
ReplyDeleteThis is lovely, gorgeous papers! Thanks for joining us at SC Challenges xx
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, I love the big fabric flower
ReplyDeletethank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx