I am now a designer for Little Blue Button Stamps. I used this adorable "Miss Lily Cutie" digitial stamp from LBBS. She was super fun to color in with my Copic markers. I used a plain white card base and then added a piece of patterned paper from K&Company onto the base. I added some beautiful lace from Craftsupplies1 on etsy to the middle of my card along with a beautiful piece of ribbon that I received from my Aunt and a strip of the small flatback pearls from Craftsupplies1 on Etsy.
I colored in the super cute Miss Lily Cutie with my Copic markers and added her to the card with pop dots. I bought some chipboard glasses at Michaels and thought they would be fun to add to my images. I used my Versamark ink and then my silver embossing powder to give them a beautiful shine. I added about 3 or 4 layers of the embossing powder. Thanks for looking.
No comments:
Post a Comment