Sunday, June 16, 2013
Little Blue Button DT project
It is my turn to showcase a project on the Little Blue Button blog for the month. I chose to use this cute Miss Lily Hawaiian image. She was so fun to color with my markers. I used a white 5 X 7 cardstock base. The patterned paper for the top and middle section came from the Amy Tan sketchbook paper line and is called "Sienna Spirit". I love the watercolor look the paper has. I cut out a strip of patterned paper from the Authentique Essentails paper pad for the bottom of the card. I cut out a piece of yellow patterned paper using my SP Sunshine Emma sun shaped die. I inked the edges with my Tim Holtz distress ink and added it to the top of the card.
The markers that I used for the hair was Flex markers Y417, Y156 and my Bic Lemon Bliss. I used my Promarkers Y129 and Y418 for the skin. I used Copic markers RV14 and RV23 along with Flex marker M965 for the lei and flower in her hair. I colored her skirt with Copic markers G46 and YG45 along with Flex marker G356. Thanks for looking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful card the flowers look so pretty behind her
ReplyDelete