Tuesday, June 4, 2013
MB Treasurista's Organizational Challenge
There is a great organizational challenge going on at this blog. I have been changing the way that I store my stamps. I had all my packages of cling and clear stamps in storage boxes that I had gotten at Big Lots but it was hard to thumb through them and I was running out of space for the boxes. I love the new binder storage system that SP&Company has come out with. All their new large size stamps come inside the page protectors that find right inside these binders. It is a great system so I am converting all my clear stamps set over to this system. I have a binder for my girl stamps, one for my Stampers Best and other cling stamps and one that has baseball card holders with my dollar size stamp sets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment