Thursday, July 4, 2013
A challenge card
I love the trims that you can find at The Piece by Piece on Etsy. I follow their channel on Youtube and found out that they were holding a contest giveaway on their Facebook page. They also have a store located in Fremont California. I decided to make a card with some of the great goodies that I had bought from their Etsy shop.
I started with a 5 X 7 white cardstock base and then I added a piece of Bramble Rose patterned paper from My Minds Eye. I used some white lace that I inked with Tea Dye Distress ink to the top of the patterned paper. I also added a beautiful piece of vintage trim that I received in a RAK from a fellow Youtuber. I used the gorgeous pleated satin box trim from Beverly's store to make a handmade flower and then I used the tear drop pearl trim to make a flower center. I tucked in some beautiful wheat sprays and part of a gorgeous rosette flower that The Piece by Piece sells as well. I added a couple different types of lace to the bottom of the card that were given to me in a birthday RAK package as well.
I took my Postage stamp Stax die from My Favorite Things and cut out another piece of the Bramble Rose patterned paper from My Minds Eye. I inked around the edges with the Tea Dye distress ink and then stamped the sentiment from the Greeting Farm Blush Bonnie stamp set. I then added Sticko glitter circle stickers to each of the corners. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment