Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Greeting Farm "Farm Fresh Friday" Challenge

I love the Greeting Farm stamps and they have very fun challenges on their blog.  This Friday's challenge is the Great Outdoors.  I chose to use the Sitting Lovely stamp set.  I stamped the bench using Versamark ink and then embossed it with silver embossing powder.  I colored the girl with my Copic markers and paper pieced her boots and clothes with the Echo Park "Beautiful Life" patterned paper.  I used some Stickles on her hair barettes and popped her up on the bench using foam tape.

I used a piece of pink cardstock in the A2 size.  I cut a strip of grass using my Grassy Edges My Favorite Thing die and placed it underneath the bench.  I stamped out the flowers from the Sitting Lovely stamp set and then used my Broken China distress stickles to color them in.  I used the My Favorite Things postage Stamp Stax die to cut out a piece of the Echo Park "Beautiful Life" patterned paper and then stamped the sentiment from the stamp set.  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute outdoorsy card! Thank you for joining the FFF challenge this week at TGF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetie pie! Such a cute card! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete