I did another layout today for a family photo album. I loved these photos. I used some older Stampin Up designer paper and the pink polka dot one is from my scrap paper stash and I am not sure who the manufacter is. I used some small and big white petals from Iamroses.com which I sprayed with Pink Ink glimmer mist and Ramblin Rose Pink Starburst Stains from Lindy Stamp Gang. The glitter letter stickers are from GCD Studios. I inked the white leaves with Tea Dye Tim Holtz distress ink and then inked the edges with Walnut Stain. I made a bow using some vintage seam binding and then put a Basic Grey pearl in the middle. I used a plastic softie flower from KI Memories and the brown ribbon was from Hobby Lobby.
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Another scrapbook layout
I did another layout today for a family photo album. I loved these photos. I used some older Stampin Up designer paper and the pink polka dot one is from my scrap paper stash and I am not sure who the manufacter is. I used some small and big white petals from Iamroses.com which I sprayed with Pink Ink glimmer mist and Ramblin Rose Pink Starburst Stains from Lindy Stamp Gang. The glitter letter stickers are from GCD Studios. I inked the white leaves with Tea Dye Tim Holtz distress ink and then inked the edges with Walnut Stain. I made a bow using some vintage seam binding and then put a Basic Grey pearl in the middle. I used a plastic softie flower from KI Memories and the brown ribbon was from Hobby Lobby.
Labels:
iamroses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to blogland!
ReplyDeleteI am your newest follower and fiskateer 4766.
xoxo,
Jenny
beautiful......it is so feminine....
ReplyDelete