Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Monthly challenges




http://heroarts.com/blogs/club/april-2011-contest-details
You can click on the above link to see the details for this challenge that I entered.

For the first card I used an argyle stamp from a Studio G stamp set to create a stamped background. I used one of the sketches from the Hero Arts website for the design. The papers I used were from my stash of scraps. The sentiment stamp was also a part of the Studio G set. I also submitted this for the Lawn Fawn challenge to make your own patterned paper with stamps.

The second card used another sketch from the Hero Arts website. The blue background paper was from my stash of scraps so I dont know who the manufacturer is. The red paper is a Coredinations cardstock piece. I used my Fiskars border punch on the white cardstock. The Hero Arts stamp set I used is called "hello birdie" and I used the small bird and the sentiment. I used my Fiskars circle punch and also my Fiskars circle cutter to make the large green circle that I stamped a Studio G owl cling stamp on. I enjoy using sketches to inspire me to create a card

3 comments: