I love the wonderful digital images that you can find here at DigiDarla's. The latest challenge is to use buttons. I loved this cute freebie that she has offered. I colored her in with my Copics. I couldn't find the exact blue to match so I used my Tim Holtz distress ink and a Stampin Up blender pen. I made my own Chevron background paper using the newest Echo Park "Note to Self" patterned paper. It was very fun to do. I cut the digital image out with my new MFT oval stack dies. I used some fun brown buttons that a crafty friend of mine gave me to add something along the top right of the card. I cut out a banner from the reverse side of the paper and stamped it using my newest SP&Company "For Every Woman" stamp set. I used a plastic button from my stash with some hemp cording put through the button holes. I added some pearls to the gals shoes and couldnt help but use a cute flower button in her hair.
Friday, April 6, 2012
Digi Darla Challenge
I love the wonderful digital images that you can find here at DigiDarla's. The latest challenge is to use buttons. I loved this cute freebie that she has offered. I colored her in with my Copics. I couldn't find the exact blue to match so I used my Tim Holtz distress ink and a Stampin Up blender pen. I made my own Chevron background paper using the newest Echo Park "Note to Self" patterned paper. It was very fun to do. I cut the digital image out with my new MFT oval stack dies. I used some fun brown buttons that a crafty friend of mine gave me to add something along the top right of the card. I cut out a banner from the reverse side of the paper and stamped it using my newest SP&Company "For Every Woman" stamp set. I used a plastic button from my stash with some hemp cording put through the button holes. I added some pearls to the gals shoes and couldnt help but use a cute flower button in her hair.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love how you used a button as a hair flower. Thanks for taking part in Digi Darla's Busting with Buttons challenge
ReplyDeleteChris
DD-DT
Adorable love the digi,Love the sentiment!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Bursting with Buttons Challenge.
ReplyDeleteLisaO DD-DT
I love the button on her hair to! That is super creative and fun!! What a sweet card and great coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!!
ReplyDeleteLove your card! Very cute image. The button as a hair ornament is ingenious. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I have not used any digi images before, I am gonna have to check them out.
ReplyDelete