I love the images that you find at DigiDarla's
here. She has cute images and even some freebies. The challenge this week is "Anything Goes". I decided to use this cute froggie image and color her in with my Copic and Bic Markers. I used patterned paper from Echo Park's newest line "Happy Summer" I love the bright colors it has. I created the sentiment on my computer using word. Thanks for looking.
Hi Marla!! She's adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!
ReplyDeleteAwww what a cutie!! Love you coloring and love how the DP matches the image colors!! Great card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!
ReplyDeleteDawnD DD-DT
The frog is just too cute! Love the DP Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's...
ReplyDeleteLisaO DD-DT
Love the way you showed off this cute little image! Thanks for joining us at
ReplyDeleteDigi Darla's.