Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Stampers Best Card
I absolutely LOVE stamps from this company. They offer great customer service, wonderful products and so many incentives to their customers to use and display their products. This newest release was truly amazing. I was so inspired when I saw this love bench stamp and sentiment that I sat down that night and created a card using it. I used some cardstock from stash and cut out some patterned paper using my dies. I love how this card turned out. I also added some bling and 3D flower stickers. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
spellbinders,
Stampers Best
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well that is one amazing stamp set for sure....I love the sentiment and the bench stamp....what a great card.....tfs!!!!.....and the top note die is amazing too......
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Stampers Best is my favorite company also.
ReplyDeleteLove these stamps. They make fantastic anniversary cards.
Thanks for sharing.