Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Progressive Digital Challenge
I love receiving fun digital images from here to use in my projects. The images this time were perfect because I needed to make some baby cards. We had a friend who just had a little girl after already having 3 boys. I chose to use the adorable sock monkey. I used the Echo Park "Hello Summer" paper pack that was in my April SP&Company set. The label that the sentiment is on is a MFT stamp and die set. The actual sentiment is from the SP&Company set called Stichery Doo Banners which was also part of the April kit. I used some stickles to make a little glitter because what girl doesn't love a little bling. I added a flower that I bought from Pick Your Plum daily deal site and a button from my stash. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
digital images,
Echo Park,
MTF dies,
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Darling card and a big congrats to your friend on the birth of her daughter. She will treasure your card! Thanks for entering the CDAC Progressive challenge.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Georgia
CDAC PC DT