Thursday, May 31, 2012

Digi Darla's weekly challenge

I love the great digital images that you can find at DigiDarla's and they have great weekly challenges. This week the challenge is "Lets Celebrate". They are also having an open design team call to which I have applied. The "Let's celebrate" was the perfect thing to make a birthday card for my dear friend whose birthday is today. It is going to be late but hope she feels it was worth the wait. I used the My Minds Eye -Indie Chic "Saffron" paper and cut them into scraps. I used some vintage lace between the pieces of paper. I colored this adorable image from DigiDarla with my Copic and Bic markers. I inked the edges of the image with chalk ink. I stamped a birthday sentiment from the SP&Company stamp set called "Bold Sentiments II-Birthdays" onto a circle that I punched out using my Fiskars Squeeze punch. I inked the edge of the circle using chalk ink also. Thanks for looking. If you love digital stamps you definitely want to check out the store at DigiDarla's.

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the different papers that you used!!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Your friend is sure to love this one!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card with a very cute image! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card! So glad you joined us at DigiDarlas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love that image...and the vintage lace.....great card

    ReplyDelete