Wednesday, June 6, 2012
Guest Designer Spot
I am very excited to announce that I was very lucky to get chosen to be a Guest Designer for the month of June for DigiDarla. If you LOVE digital stamps and haven't heard of DigiDarla, please go check them out here.. They have wonderful prices and extremely cute images to work with. They offer a blog which has weekly challenges and so I will be participating in them each Monday in June. This first week was a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge where there was a grid of 9 items and you had to chose 3 in a row either horizontally, vertically or diagonally. I chose to use Ribbon, Sewing, and flower. I decided that the adorable sewing image from DigiDarla would be perfect for this challenge. I colored her in with my Copic and Bic markers. I used my sewing templates to sew the swirly line on the left of the card with embroidery
floss. I used the Echo Park "Sweet Day" paper collection because the birds on the paper matched beautifully with the one in the image. I used a piece of ribbon that I found at my local thrift store. The sentiment is from the latest SP&CO monthly kit stamp set called "Bolder Sentiments III - Birthdays". You can find the post annoucing my Guest Designer spot here on their blog.
Labels:
digital images,
Echo Park,
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Super Great card! So glad you are joining us this month as a Guest Designer at Digi Darla Challenge!!
ReplyDeleteDawnD
This is a lovely card and so is the card you made for the challenge! Thank you for being a Guest Designer for Digi Darla's!
ReplyDelete