Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Designer for DigiDarla challenge

The challenge this week at DigiDarla is "Father's Day". I am a Guest Designer for the month of June. I loved this adorable Father DigiDarla image. I colored the image using my Copic markers. The patterned papers I used were from K&Company "Wild Raspberry" and Colorbok "Flea Market" papers. I used the Fanciful Labels in my Cuttlebug machine to make the label for my sentiment. The sentiment I stamped is using SP&Company stamp set called "Mix n Match "Family". Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Marla! Glad to have you on board this month! What a great card and perfect for Father's Day!! I LOVE that label!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Marla! Lovely coloring s great label! Thanks for coming on board this month! Thrilled to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marla! So happy to have you with us this month as Guest Designer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Marla! Great to have you as a guest designer this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Marla!! Very sweet image you used and I love your "Fanciful" label! Great to have you as a GDT this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card and coloring! Thanks for designing with us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's really one awesome card!!! Your coloring was superb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a really beautiful card, love the coloring job done! Thanks for being a guest designer at Digi Darla's!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this image! One of my fav's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card. Perfect for Father's Day. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's as our guest designer.

    ReplyDelete