The challenge this week at
DigiDarla is "Layering UP". I love this adorable graduation image from DigiDarla. It was perfect for sending out some graduation cards to friends and family. I used my Fiskars "All Year Cheer" stamp set for the sentiment. The tags come from the My Favorite Things "Tradiational Tags Stax". I used some ribbon that I got from the Dollar Tree on the tag. I used some of my border punches to make layers underneath the image. Thanks for looking.
Love the border punches for your layers! Perfect!! Fun Grad card Marla!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card for graduation! Great layering of the border.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab card...Great layers and fantastic Grad Card!
ReplyDeleteCute card. Great layering. Thanks for joining us for our "Layer up" challenge at DigiDarla's. Please join us again soon.xxx Rachelle DDC DT
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! Thanks for designing with us!
ReplyDeleteOh, isn't this cute!! Great layering, Marla!! Thanks for designing with us this month!
ReplyDeleteReally cute grad card.love the tag and border.
ReplyDelete