Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Scrapbook Layout Challenge

I received this sketch challenge in an email from "Lasting Memories". If you want to see the information and sketch click here. I used various patterned papers from my scrap bins and had so much fun creating this fun layout of my son. The photo was taken a couple of years ago when he attended a fun summer camp. The silver foil circle was re-purposed. It was the lid of a round metal food container from the dollar store in which I used the container but not the lid. I am happy with how this layout turned out. I used the Cosmo Cricket wood grain letters from a set called "Boyfriend" and also Thickers for the title. The washi tape across the bottom of the layout was sent to me by a dear fellow crafter on Youtube. It is always fun to receive scrappy goodies in the mail. Thanks for looking.

7 comments:

  1. Marla! Hey! So glad to see you at LM this week!! This LO turned out awesome and what a fun photo!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your LO Marla!!! thanks for sharing your memories with us at lasting memories!
    kimberly - dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marla, you make Great scrapbook pages too! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Marla!! So good to see you over on this side! :) This is a wonderful page! I'm go glad you showed us!! Thanks for joining Lasting Memories this week.
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great repurposing. Such a fun layout. Thankd for joining us at Lasting memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marla!!
    Thank you for stopping by and showing me some love :) You can join in the card making if you would like to... Go to Daisy's Blog http://tsunamirosedesigns.blogspot.com/ and message her. I believe anyone can join. I love your blog! Have a blessed day my scrappy friend! hugs, Violet

    ReplyDelete