Saturday, June 9, 2012
Challenge that DigiDarla is sponsering
I decided to participate in a challenge that DigiDarla is sponsering this week. I LOVE DigiDarla's digital stamps. They are so cute and fun to color in. The challenge they are sponsering is being held here. It is called Card Makin Mamas and the challenge for the week is "Father's Day". I needed to make another Father's Day card so it worked out great to complete this challenge. I had cut a tie out using my Silhouette machine and decided to use that. I decorated it with some Trendy Tape from Queen & Company to add some stripes to the tie. I used an SP & Company stamp set called "Mix & Match: Family" to make the sentiment for the card. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
Silhouette,
SP and Co
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice layout and use of tape. Thanks for joining us at CMM.
ReplyDeleteLisa