Sunday, June 24, 2012
Message Board challenge
I am part of a very fun message group of fellow crafters called the fiskateers. You can find them at www.fiskateers.com. It is a group that the Fiskars craft company has made for crafters to share their opinions, ideas and inspiration in the crafting world. I love that they offer online crops and challenges to keep us crafters inspired. They have Lead Fiskateers that help to lead us, keep us inspired, and even hold crafting events around the world. The term to be a Lead Fiskateer is for 2 years so the time is up and they have chosen new ones. So this weekend there was a Thank you crop going on with challenges. The last challenge was to make 4 Thank you cards and I would like to share with you the cards I created using my new favorite My Mind Eye Indie Chic paper collection. I love all of them but this time I chose to use the "Nutmeg" one. The stamp set that I chose to use was the "Thanksfor1year" set from Stamps of Life. I used my Fiskar circle punch for each card. The ribbon is all from my stash and various manufacturers. The velvet ribbon is from Stampin Up. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment