Wednesday, May 23, 2012

DigiDarla's Weekly Challenge

Well I LOVE completing challenges for DigiDarla which you can find here. They have the most adorable images and very fun challenges. This week's challenge is using a sketch created by Karen Wilson. They are also having an open call for their design team which is truly exciting. I used this fun birdhouse image. The cardstock that I used is from Recollections and has kind of a distressed look to it. I used some patterned paper from Echo Park "Sweet Day". I cut out the digital image with a scalloped circle die and colored the image with my Copic markers. I added a piece of ribbon from my stash around one end of the scalloped circle and added 2 flowers that I made using a flower punch. I added some pearls to the center of each flower. The sentiment stamp comes from SP&Company and is called "Bold SentimentsIII" Birthdays. I cut the sentiment out in a banner shape. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable Love the colors and bird house is awesome.. It is really neat to see what everyone gets when they look at a sketch.. Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Love what you did with this delightful image. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! lovely colors! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and can you please email me digidarladesigns@hughes.net so I can get you your Freebie for entering this weeks challenge! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Marla!! This is really pretty and I love the paper!! You colored the birdhouse up so nice and great take on my sketch too!! Good luck with the DT Call!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a cute card. Thanks for posting on Digi Darla.

    ReplyDelete