Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Digi Darla's Weekly Challenge
The challenge this week on DigiDarla's is a photo inspiration challenge. You are to create a card with a DigiDarla image after looking and receiving inspiration from the photo on their blog. I loved making this card because it allowed me to play with some of my new goodies and tools. I saw right away the brown, blue and teal colors. I noticed the pattern in the floor and duplicated that in my ribbon. I used my new We R Memory Keepers sew ribbon in the weave pattern and weaved in some American Crafts ribbon. I noticed the flowers and the fun triangluar shaped fancy ornate piece in the top right corner. I decided to dupiclate that using my new Martha Stewart clay and molds and made some ornate triangle pieces for the corners. I love this adorable DigiDarla image with the butterfly. I decided to use my Martha Stewart punch and pop the butterfly up off the card. I used my Oval Stak from MFT to cut out the image. The floral paper is from the Echo Park "Hello Summer" paper pack. The sentiment is from my SP&Company April stamp set called "Stichery Doo Banners". I inked around the edges of the image with my Tim Holtz distress inks in Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain.
Labels:
digital images,
Echo Park,
MTF dies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So Adorable Love that image!! Beautiful colors.. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Great take on the inspirational photo! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Digi Darla's! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteOh wow...that is so adorable....love that image.....great card
ReplyDeleteOh wow! LOVE how you pulled the rug into your ribbon! That is so creative and fun!! Awesome card! Thanks for joining us again this week at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card. Thanks for sharing at Digi Darla.
ReplyDeleteLove this image and love what you created. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!
ReplyDeletePretty card! This image are one of my favorite stamps looks lovely and adorable to me...
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
Thanks for playing at DigiDarla' Challenge blogs.
Hugs
Kim
Lovely card...Love how you added the butterfly to the image. Thanks for taking part in our Inspirational Photo Challenge at Digi Darla's.
ReplyDeleteChris
DD-DT