Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Spring Digital Image card
I am a member of the Fiskateer message board which is a part of the Fiskars company. You can find them at www.fiskateers.com. They have wonderful inspiration, fun challenges and crops. I love Fiskars products and so it is fun. I decided that for the Spring challenge they were offering that this digital image from here was a perfect fit. I colored the image in with my Copics. The patterned paper that I used was from the My Minds Eye -So Sophie "Graceful" collection. I used some pretty vintage trim that I found in my Mother-in-law's attic. The sentiment and circle stamp are from my April SP&Company stamp set called "Stithery Doo Banners". Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty card
ReplyDeleteGorgeous trim on the bottom and love the lilac colours.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
Mandy (CDAC PC DT Member)