Tuesday, January 8, 2013
SP Trends Challenge #1
SP&Company stamps have a wonderful monthly kit club where you get a monthly package that includes a stamp set and a 6 X 6 Echo Park paper pad. I love how versatile there stamps are and such high quality. They have started having a new challenge that is biweekly and the first one is to use "Chevrons". You can find the information here. This was a fun challenge and helped me to use my Chevron background stamp that I had purchased from SP&Company. I also used the Vintage October "All Zipped up" stamp set to stamp out the pocket with my Memento ink on some American Crafts pink cardstock. I added a piece of trim from my stash along the bottom of the card. I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the "Winter Pocket Fillers" svg cut on some Wassau white cardstock and then I used my pink Colorbox ink and stamped out the heart lollipop stamp from the Vintage October "Winter Pocket Fillers" stamp set. I then used my blue chalk Versamagic ink to stamp out another heart lollipop. I placed the lollipops on the card first and the covered them up with the pocket. I will use this card as a Valentine for one of my children. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Marla, this is darling! Thank you for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge and thank you for using the stamps I designed - I'm thrilled to see them in use!!!
ReplyDelete:-)
This is darling, Marla! Your trim is really pretty. Thanks so much for playing along. I hope to see you back this week :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sami