Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Tsunami Rose Design Team Project



The challenge this week was to use "Butterflies" and these beautiful "New Beginnings" Printable journal file. If you want to have these images to use in your projects you can find them here. I took a piece of Wassua cardstock that was 10 X 7 and folded it in half. I then took 3 different laces and trims from my stash and layered them on the top of the card. I then added some rhinestone bling mesh to the center of the two colors of laces. I added some beautiful paper flowers in 2 shades of purples in groups of three to each side of the card on the top. I got these from craftsupplies1 on etsy. I then took a ditto chipboard resist butterfly and inked it with Seedless Preserves Tim Holt ink and added it to the top left hand side of the card. Thanks for looking.

1 comment: