Thursday, January 17, 2013
SP Trends Challenge #2
I love the challenges that Samantha at SP&Company is having this year. The one for this weeks is to use Hexagons. You can find the challenge here. I do love this new trend and find it very fun to use hexagon pattern paper and I also have a hexagon die from My Favorite Things. I used a piece of patterned paper from Echo Park as my background piece of paper. The stamp that I used is a free digital image that is available from SP&Company at www.thescrapmaster.com in their online store. I loved coloring this adorable Emma in with my Copic markers. I used the My Favorite thing hexagon die to cut out the same Echo Park paper and then I stamped an alphabet stamp set to spell out the word "Love". I added the hearts from the SP&Company stamp set called "Tiny Build a Banner" that was a part of the December monthly kit. I also added 3 paper flowers that I received from Craftsupplies1 on etsy. Thanks for looking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute Card. Love how you used the different letters in each hexagon.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! You did a really nice job with the colors and incorporating the hexagons!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with the SP Trends Challenge!
This is sooo cute! I love your use of hexagons!
ReplyDelete