There is a fun card sketch challenge on the My Minds Eye blog here. I really liked this sketch I chose to use the My Minds Eye "love me" patterned paper for my two circles. The image is a digital image that I received from here because I am participating in the Progressive Challenge. The craft tag behind the image is from Paper Accents. I used a Basic Grey stitched brad in the corner of the image that I colored with my Copic markers. I used my MS sweethearts and Heart Lattice border punches to make some fun lacey borders to place across the card. I used an aryclic flower that I purchased from papermart.com. This was a very fun sketch to follow. Thanks for looking.
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Card challenge
There is a fun card sketch challenge on the My Minds Eye blog here. I really liked this sketch I chose to use the My Minds Eye "love me" patterned paper for my two circles. The image is a digital image that I received from here because I am participating in the Progressive Challenge. The craft tag behind the image is from Paper Accents. I used a Basic Grey stitched brad in the corner of the image that I colored with my Copic markers. I used my MS sweethearts and Heart Lattice border punches to make some fun lacey borders to place across the card. I used an aryclic flower that I purchased from papermart.com. This was a very fun sketch to follow. Thanks for looking.
Labels:
Basic Grey,
digital images,
My Minds Eye
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment