I found a fun challenge here which was "Hearts". I love hearts so Valentine is my very favorite holiday!! I used the latest Echo Park paper "Yours Truly" from my December SP&Company monthly kit for the patterned paper. The card was created using a sketch that I had in my sketch composition book where I keep card sketches that I find from many sources. The gal that created this sketch was Nicole Anderson. I used my Martha Stewart heart button punch and punched out some more of the Echo Park patterned paper and used some twine that I purchased on Etsy. The pink twine was some that I received in one of my monthly SP&Company kits. The stamped sentiment on the bottom of the card was from the Ulitmate Sentiments II stamp set from SP&Company. I love SP&Company stamps and can't wait each month to get my kit.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Sweet Stamps blog card challenge
I found a fun challenge here which was "Hearts". I love hearts so Valentine is my very favorite holiday!! I used the latest Echo Park paper "Yours Truly" from my December SP&Company monthly kit for the patterned paper. The card was created using a sketch that I had in my sketch composition book where I keep card sketches that I find from many sources. The gal that created this sketch was Nicole Anderson. I used my Martha Stewart heart button punch and punched out some more of the Echo Park patterned paper and used some twine that I purchased on Etsy. The pink twine was some that I received in one of my monthly SP&Company kits. The stamped sentiment on the bottom of the card was from the Ulitmate Sentiments II stamp set from SP&Company. I love SP&Company stamps and can't wait each month to get my kit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pretty card, great layout and colors! Thanks for joining this week's blog challenge at SweetStamps.com and Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun design and colors on your card.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us this week at
Sweet Stamps Challenge
Have a sweet week.
Yes, I just love the papers and S&P stamps. So pretty and affordable!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Lets Ink It Up this month with your gorgeous creation.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Tamara