Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SP Stamping challenge


I received my January SP & CO monthly kit and love the sentiments and the wonderful frame to put them in. I decided to participate in the challenge going on at their blog here. The challenge was to use the "Rock and Roll" technique. It might be kind of hard to tell but I did use this method for the tree, tree and owl on my card. Those all come from a Hampton Arts footlong set that I found at my local Big Lots and then I used the sentiment from my monthly kit.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love how much you stamped! Thanks for Stamping with Sami this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card -- I love the R&R effect on your images! Thanks for joining us at SWS this week and I hope you come back to play some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet scene card you made. Thank you for joining us at SWS this week.

    ReplyDelete