Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Digi Darla challenge

This week the challenge at DigiDarla is "Thinking of you/Sympathy". I chose the thinking of you. I used an adorable little girl image which I colored in with my Copics. The card base I cut out on my Silhouette die cutting machine. I added some green cardstock on the inside so it would show off the beautiful cut out flowers from the front of the card. I used Echo Park "For the Record 2" patterned paper on the front of the card. I added a piece of vintage lace from my stash along with a Fiskars sentiment stamp that I stamped using my Vintage Photo distress ink and then punched out with my Fiskars squeeze punch. Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so creative! Love the doily! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome card, love all the details! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute card! Just love the doily!!!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marla. Such a gorgeous card. Love the image and the patterned border is stunning.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful job! such and elegant card..Love the diecuts. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's challenge this week....
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi marla! This is so pretty. Love that border! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week. I sent off your P&W freebie!

    ReplyDelete