Friday, September 21, 2012
Digital Card Challenge
I love using digital stamps and this place has some super cute images. I used one of their super cute mouse images. I love coffee so this is one of my favorites. I used a fun coffee background stamp from My Creative Time called "Coffee break" stamped in gathered twig distress ink. I inked the image around with Picked Raspberry. I used some kraft paper and scored it to make it look like an authetentic coffee sleeve. I used some Echo Park For the Record 2 patterned paper. I used a Fiskars border punch and I made a roseette flower out of some cardstock.
Labels:
digital images,
Echo Park,
Fiskars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a cute card! That is one of my favs, also! Love your beautiful rosette! Thanks for joining us at SNSDC! Hugs
ReplyDeleteVery clever idea to score the cardstock to look like a corrugated coffee sleeve! :) I'm glad you joined in this week's Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge.
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute, Marla. Great idea to score cardstock for the "sleeve". I really like the bg stamp as well! Glad you got a chance to play along with SNSDC this week!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! I love you scored the paper piece for the sleeve! What a fantastic idea! Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable! I love how you scored the coffee cup cozy too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge - hope you will join us again!
ReplyDelete