Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DigiDarla Weekly Challenge

The challenge on DigiDarla this week is "Circles and Scallops". I love both of them so it wasn't hard to complete this challenge. I used some patterned paper from Making Memories. The polka dot paper went well with the circle theme. I cut a circle out of the polka dot paper using my Fiskars circle cutter. I used my Fiskars border punch that has scallops and circles to create borders for the top and bottom of the card. I love this adorable little boy image. My sentiment came from a Stamps of Life exclusive stamp set that I got when I was a stamp club member. I used my Fiskars scalloped circle squeeze punch to punch out some patterned paper that I used to stamp my sentiment on. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute use of the scallop and circle. Great choice of paper!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!Love the scallop and circles!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge this week.
    Lisa O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very CUTE card, love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh... your paper choices are great for this image!! So cute!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is adorable!! Love the circles and scallops. Thank you for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete