Thursday, September 6, 2012

Digi Darla Weekly Challenge

The weekly challenge here at DigiDarla is "Bling It Up". I do love bling so this challenge was an easy one. I found this adorable chickie image to use. The patterned paper that I used was the Echo Park "For the Record 2" from Lori Whitlock that I received from the SP&Company August kit. I used some trim from my stash that I colored with Lindy Stamp gang spray and Glimmer mist. The damask is a cut file that I used from "Lori Whitlock" and cut with my Silhouette machine. I added a flower bling to it. I used some Recollections bling on the bottom along with some silk flowers. Thanks for another great challenge.

5 comments:

  1. This is so very cute. Just love how you have added the bling!

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! Love the bling. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really beautiful card. Love the bling. Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww!! How cute is this chick! Love that bling!! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card!!!! Love it! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's Challenge

    ReplyDelete